Friday, April 13, 2012

Divot Tool Pencil Sharpener

We've seen all kinds of golf gadgets, contraptions and inventions.  Some are cutting edge and others are a little off the wall.  They also have a wide range of complexity which can often be their downfall.  This product is far from complex, and provides two simple functions. What is it? That's right, a Divot Tool Pencil Sharpener!


At first I couldn't help but chuckle at the Divot Repair Tool Sharpener, but the more I thought about it, the more I could see myself using one of these genius devices.

If you're anything like me, you probably have a dozen broken golf pencils scattered throughout your golf bag.  For me, this handy device would have come in useful countless times on the course.  Also, being the cheap golfer that I am, I am constantly picking up broken tees which often have a frayed end.  With the help of a Divot Tool Pencil Sharpener I could easily make those broken tees good as new.

They aren't on the market... yet.  What do you think, is there a need for this? 

2 comments:

  1. Unique pencil sharpeners like that would really be cool if they can also sharpen a pencil smoothly like the ones called magical pencil sharpeners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment/feedback Rory!

    ReplyDelete